Decentralised Energy case studies
Climate East Midlands commissioned the Carbon Trust to run a training programme on Decentralised Energy for local authority planners in 2011/12. This consisted of a series of Masterclasses looking at how different technologies have been utilised in different locations in the East Midlands and the planning issues involved. One of the outputs from the project is a set of Decentralised Energy case studies, which can be downloaded below.
A new case study about the Derwent Hydroelectric Plant has been added to this series in 2014.
- Decentralised energy: slides from masterclasses
- Decentralised Energy - EM Energy Study
- Making it easy to meet on-site renewables targets
- Policy development and delivery mechanisms - slides
- Turning Decentralised Energy in to a Reality - slides